Friday, September 12, 2014

Quick update

  • Cue sheets and a course map will be provided at the start.  There will be four cue sheets and they will fit in a standard sandwich sized ziplock bag.  
  • Parking is available along Webster Street or at Davis park (one block west of the start).
  • The start of the ride (and the meeting point) will be at the corner of Webster st and 1st ave (Hwy 1).  If you need a specific address to plug into your GPS, send me an email and I'll reply with that info. 
  • We've had a wet week, so the B roads will have at least some hike-a-bike.  I'll be scouting them out tomorrow morning to see how passable they are, but I've already got a plan B if it's looking like a slog-fest.  I'll go over that before the start of the ride.


1 comment:

  1. Craig, Thank you for the update and as always, many thanks for putting this on!

    ReplyDelete